Filippo Andrea VI Doria Pamphili
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2020)
The only surviving son of Prince Alfonso Doria Pamphili, a Senator of Italy, and Lady Emily Pelham-Clinton, his grandfather also married an English aristocrat, Lady Mary Talbot, whom he met at Queen Victoria's coronation.
Known as oppositor of the Fascist regime, he became mayor of Rome in June 1944.
Discover more about Life related topics
Source: "Filippo Andrea VI Doria Pamphili", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 25th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Andrea_VI_Doria_Pamphili.
Get our FREE extension now!
Pope Innocent X
Doria Pamphilj Gallery
Villa Doria Pamphili
Camillo Francesco Maria Pamphili
Princess Christine of Hesse-Rotenburg
Louis Victor, Prince of Carignano
Giuseppe Doria Pamphili
John Talbot, 16th Earl of Shrewsbury
Filippo Doria Pamphili
- 1886 births
- 1958 deaths
- 20th-century Italian politicians
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- Alumni of Trinity College, Cambridge
- Articles needing additional references from April 2020
- Articles with DTBIO identifiers
- Articles with GND identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Doria family
- Italian politician stubs
- Mayors of Rome
- Nobility from Rome
- Princes of the Holy Roman Empire
- Use dmy dates from January 2017
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.