|Full name||Facundo Daniel Bertoglio|
|Date of birth||30 June 1990|
|Place of birth||San José de la Esquina, Argentina|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7+1⁄2 in)|
|2008–2009||Colón de Santa Fe|
|2009–2010||Colón de Santa Fe||42||(4)|
|2012–2013||→ Grêmio (loan)||16||(5)|
|2013–2014||→ Evian (loan)||14||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Tigre (loan)||23||(3)|
|2015–2016||→ Asteras Tripolis (loan)||20||(3)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 12 March 2023|
Facundo Daniel Bertoglio (born 30 June 1990) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Greek Super League club Asteras Tripolis.
He was also capped by Argentina in 2010.
Discover more about Facundo Bertoglio related topics
Bertoglio made his professional debut for Colón de Santa Fe on 2 May 2009 in a 2–0 away defeat to Argentinos Juniors. He scored his first goal for the club on 8 October 2009 after coming on as a 2nd half substitute in a 4–1 win against Arsenal de Sarandí.
Bertoglio had an excellent match versus Boca Juniors in the Clausura 2010, scoring two goals. On 19 May 2010 the 19-year-old midfielder left Colón de Santa Fe to sign a five-year deal with Dynamo Kyiv, the Argentinian club has earned 4 million euros. This price is the highest ever received by Colón for a transfer.
Dynamo Kyiv's, Argentine midfielder Facundo Bertoglio has arrived in Porto Alegre to seal terms on a loan move. The deal will see the international midfielder, arrive on a twelve-month deal which will feature a fixed-price option to buy. The midfielder will be expected to take up the attacking midfield position previously occupied by Douglas dos Santos, before his move to Corinthians in the past couple of weeks. In July 2013, he signed a one-year contract with French side Evian on loan from Dynamo Kyiv.
After a year in Ligue 1, Bertoglio returns to Ukraine, being one among many who wanted to emigrate from Ukraine due to political problems, finally play for Tigre, on loan until June 2015. The social political conflict in Ukraine caused most Argentine players who played in the League to go to another club and even decided not to training. He made his debut with Fabián Alegre's team in a win 4-0 match against Racing Club, as a substitute for Kevin Itabel. At the end of the loan he returned to Dynamo Kyiv.
Rumours said that Bertoglio has agreed on a contract with the Greek Super League side Asteras Tripolis. Eventually on 21 July 2015 he signed a one-year contract with Asteras Tripoli on loan from Dynamo Kyiv for an undisclosed fee. On 22 August 2015, he made his debut with the club in a Super League game against Panthrakikos scoring the second goal in a 3–0 away win.
On 23 August 2016, Bertoglio joined reigning Cypriot Cypriot champions APOEL FC on a two-year deal, with an option for a third year. He made his official debut on 28 August 2016, coming on as a 78th-minute substitute and managing to win a penalty and serve an assist in APOEL's 3–0 home victory against Ermis Aradippou for the Cypriot First Division. He scored his first goal for APOEL on 15 October 2016, netting the opening goal in his team's 4–1 away victory against AEZ Zakakiou for the Cypriot First Division.
On 28 February 2018, Kazakhstan Premier League club FC Ordabasy announced the signing of Bertoglio.
On 17 July 2018, Lamia officially announced the capture of Argentine former international attacking midfielder Facundo Daniel Bertoglio from FC Ordabasy.  On 27 October 2018, he scored his first goal in a dramatic 3–2 home win against Levadiakos. On 21 January 2019, Facundo scored with an amazing volley after Jerónimo Barrales' assist to give his team an important 1–0 home win against Panathinaikos. On 18 February 2019, he sealed a 3–1 away win against OFI, in the battle to avoid relegation. Six days later, he completed a comeback against AEL, sealing a 2–1 home win, after an assist from Jean Luc Assoubre.
The 29-year old has impressed with his performances, having scored four goals and given one assist so far this season, is out of contract next summer and has attracted interest from both Aris and Panathinaikos, who are monitoring him and could potentially make a move to secure his signature. On 4 May 2019, Facundo completed an excellent season, by scoring in a comfortable 3–0 away win against Apollon Smyrni.
On 25 July 2019, he signed a contract with Argentine Primera División club Club Atlético Aldosivi.
On 12 August 2020, he returned to Greece and signed a two-year contract with Aris.  In his official debut, he scored helping to a 3–1 home win against Lamia, on 11 September 2020.  On 28 November 2020, he scored in a 2–1 home loss against Olympiacos, the first of the season. 
On 19 December 2020, he scored a brace in an emphatic 3–0 away win against OFI.  On 7 January 2021, he sealed a 2–0 home win against Volos. 
On 20 January 2021, he sealed a 2–0 home win against Asteras Tripolis for the first leg of the Greek Cup round of 16, setting a new personal best with 6 goals in 15 games.
Discover more about Club career related topics
Bertoglio was called for the Albiceleste to play against Haiti on 5 May 2010 and scored two goals in his international debut.
|1||May 5, 2010||El Coloso del Ruca Quimey, Cutral Có, Argentina||Haiti||1–0||4–0||Friendly|
|2||May 5, 2010||El Coloso del Ruca Quimey, Cutral Có, Argentina||Haiti||3–0||4–0||Friendly|
Discover more about International career related topics
Source: "Facundo Bertoglio", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 14th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facundo_Bertoglio.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Facundo Bertoglio at National-Football-Teams.com
- ^ (in Spanish) BDFA profile
- ^ Facundo Bertoglio joins Dynamo Kyiv
- ^ Olé (in Spanish)
- ^ Bertoglio arrives to sign for Grêmio Retrieved 18 February 2012
- ^ Evian TGFC : Escobar et Bertoglio sont arrivés Retrieved 13 July 2013
- ^ Facundo Bertoglio es nuevo refuerzo de Tigre Retrieved 12 August 2014
- ^ Αστέρας Τρίπολης: Έρχεται ο Μπερτόλιο Retrieved 9 July 2015
- ^ Ανακοίνωσε τον Μπερτόγλιο ο Αστέρας Retrieved 21 July 2015
- ^ "Σύναψη συμφωνίας με Facundo Daniel Bertoglio" [Agreement with Facundo Daniel Bertoglio] (in Greek). APOEL FC. 23 August 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- ^ ΑΠΟΕΛ 3-0 Ερμής Αραδίππου [APOEL 3-0 Ermis Aradippou] (in Greek). APOEL FC. 28 August 2016. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- ^ ΑΕΖ Ζακακίου 1-4 ΑΠΟΕΛ [AEZ Zakakiou 1-4 APOEL] (in Greek). apoelfc.com.cy. 15 October 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- ^ Ордабасы подписал аргентинского полузащитника.. fcordabasy.kz (in Russian). FC Ordabasy. 28 February 2018. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- ^ "S.L: Ανακοίνωσε Φακούντο Μπερτόγιο ο ΠΑΣ Λαμία" (in Greek). speaker.gr. 17 July 2018.
- ^ Λαμία - Λεβαδειακός 3-2: Με Αργεντινούς κι Αντέτζο οι Φθιώτες, βύθισαν το Λεβαδειακό (in Greek). Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- ^ Λαμία - Παναθηναϊκός 1-0: Στο ίδιο έργο θεατές (in Greek). Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- ^ "ΟΦΗ - Λαμία 1-3: Τον νίκησε και τον "βύθισε"". www.sport24.gr. 18 February 2019.
- ^ "Λαμία - ΑΕΛ 2-1: Άλμα παραμονής με Πίτι - Μπερτόγλιο". www.sport24.gr. 24 February 2019.
- ^ "Μπερτόγλιο: Το φλέρτ του Άρη και η παράμετρος Δώνη". www.sport24.gr. 10 April 2019.
- ^ "Απόλλων - Λαμία 0-3: Το τάνγκο της χρονιάς της". www.sport24.gr. 4 May 2019.
- ^ "Άρης: Ανακοίνωσε τον Μπερτόγλιο". www.sport24.gr. 12 August 2020.
- ^ "Άρης - Λαμία 3-1: Φόρτσαρε και το γύρισε στο δεύτερο ημίχρονο". www.sport24.gr. 11 September 2020.
- ^ "Άρης - Ολυμπιακός 1-2: Φορτούνης κερνούσε, Μπουχαλάκης έπινε". www.sport24.gr. 28 November 2020.
- ^ "ΟΦΗ - Άρης 0-3: Διπλό για να γουστ-ΑΡΗΣ". www.sport24.gr. 19 December 2020.
- ^ "Άρης - Βόλος 2-0: "Κίτρινη" υπεροχή και επιστροφή στις νίκες". www.sport24.gr. 7 January 2021.
- ^ "Άρης - Αστέρας 2-0: Οι αλλαγές του Μάντζιου έδωσαν προβάδισμα πρόκρισης". www.sport24.gr. 5 July 2020.
- ^ "Άρης: Ρεκόρ καριέρας για τον Μπερτόγλιο" (in Greek). Retrieved 2021-01-21.
- ^ "Argentina wins easily over Haiti 4–0 – World Soccer – Yahoo! Sports". Archived from the original on 2010-05-11. Retrieved 2014-10-24.
- APOEL official profile
- Facundo Bertoglio at Soccerway
- Facundo Bertoglio at National-Football-Teams.com
- Facundo Bertoglio at ArgentineSoccer.com
- 1990 births
- APOEL FC players
- Aldosivi footballers
- Argentina international footballers
- Argentine Primera División players
- Argentine expatriate footballers
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Brazil
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Cyprus
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in France
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Greece
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Kazakhstan
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Ukraine
- Argentine footballers
- Aris Thessaloniki F.C. players
- Articles with Spanish-language sources (es)
- Articles with short description
- Association football midfielders
- Asteras Tripolis F.C. players
- CS1 Greek-language sources (el)
- CS1 Russian-language sources (ru)
- CS1 uses Greek-language script (el)
- CS1 uses Russian-language script (ru)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A players
- Club Atlético Colón footballers
- Club Atlético Tigre footballers
- Cypriot First Division players
- Expatriate footballers in Brazil
- Expatriate footballers in Cyprus
- Expatriate footballers in France
- Expatriate footballers in Greece
- Expatriate footballers in Kazakhstan
- Expatriate footballers in Ukraine
- FC Dynamo Kyiv players
- FC Ordabasy players
- Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense players
- Kazakhstan Premier League players
- Ligue 1 players
- Living people
- PAS Lamia 1964 players
- People from Caseros Department
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Sportspeople from Santa Fe Province
- Super League Greece players
- Thonon Evian Grand Genève F.C. players
- Ukrainian Premier League players
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.