|Full name||Eric dos Santos Rodrigues|
|Date of birth||10 August 2000|
|Place of birth||Salvador, Brazil|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Red Bull Bragantino|
(on loan from Bahia)
|2019–2020||→ Basel (loan)||9||(0)|
|2020–||→ Red Bull Bragantino (loan)||42||(4)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 05:26, 25 October 2021 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 11:53, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
Eric dos Santos Rodrigues (born 10 August 2000), known as Eric Ramires or Ramires, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Red Bull Bragantino, on loan from Bahia.
Discover more about Eric Ramires related topics
Born in Salvador, Bahia, Ramires joined Bahia's youth setup in 2011. He played regularly for the under-15 and under-17 sides, going on to win the Copa Red Ball, Copa Dois de Julho and Copa Metropolitana.
On 6 September 2018, Eric Ramires made his first team – and Série A – debut, starting in a 2–0 victory over Sport; by doing so, he became the first player born in 2000 to play for the club. On 15 September, his contract was extended until 2022.
On 21 September 2018, Ramires made his Copa Sudamericana debut, starting and scoring the opener in a 2–1 home defeat of Botafogo.
On 2 September 2019, Ramires da Silva signed with Swiss club Basel. The club announced the loan for their 2019–20 season under manager Marcel Koller on their home page on that day. He played his domestic league debut for the club in the home game at the St. Jakob-Park on 25 September as Basel won 4–0 against Zürich. He was substituted in for the last seven minutes of the match.
The club announced that the contract with Ramires would not be prolonged on 5 September 2020. During his one season with the club Ramires played a total of 12 games for Basel without scoring a goal. Nine of these games were in the Swiss Super League, two in the UEFA Europa League and one was a friendly game.
Discover more about Club career related topics
On 13 December 2018, Ramires was included in Brazil under-20s for the 2019 South American U-20 Championship.
- As of 25 October 2021
|Basel (loan)||2019–20||Swiss Super League||9||0||—||0||0||2[c]||0||—||11||0|
|Red Bull Bragantino (loan)||2020||Série A||13||1||—||—||—||—||13||1|
- ^ a b c Appearance(s) in Copa Sudamericana
- ^ Appearance(s) in Copa do Nordeste
- ^ Appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League
Discover more about Career statistics related topics
Source: "Eric Ramires", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, July 8th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Ramires.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ a b "Ramires define estreia pelo Bahia: 'Bom demais, sonho de criança'" [Ramires defines debut for Bahia: 'Too good, a child's dream'] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Correio 24 Horas. 6 September 2018. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- ^ "Com sequência no time titular, Ramires fala de homenagem ao pai, canta reggae e avalia fama repentina" [With a sequence in the starting XI, Ramires talks about honour to father, sings reggae and evaluates sudden fame] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 21 September 2018. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- ^ "Ramires estreia com bola na trave e aplausos da torcida: "Sonho de criança"" [Ramires debut with shot in the post and cheers from the supporters: "A child's dream"] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 6 September 2018. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- ^ "Bahia melhora na segunda etapa, vence o Sport por 2 a 0 e se afasta da zona de rebaixamento" [Bahia get better in the second half, defeat Sport by 2–0 and get farther from the relegation zone] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 6 September 2018. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- ^ "Bahia prorroga contrato do meia Ramires até fim de 2022" [Bahia extend contract of midfielder Ramires until the end of 2022] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 15 September 2018. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- ^ "Botafogo desperdiça muitas chances e perde para o Bahia na Sul-Americana" [Botafogo waste too many chances and lose to Bahia in the Sudamericana] (in Brazilian Portuguese). O Globo. 20 September 2018. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- ^ "Bahia fecha transferência de Eric Ramires e pode ter maior transação do Nordeste". GloboEsporte.com (in Portuguese). 2 September 2019. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- ^ FC Basel 1893. "Ramires leihweise zum FC Basel 1893". FC Basel homepage. Retrieved 2019-09-02.
- ^ Verein "Basler Fussballarchiv”. "FC Basel - FC Zürich 4:0 (1:0)". Verein "Basler Fussballarchiv”. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- ^ FC Basel 1893. "Eric Ramires kehrt zum EC Bahia zurück". FC Basel homepage. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- ^ Verein "Basler Fussballarchiv”. "Eric Ramires - FCB-Statistik". Verein "Basler Fussballarchiv”. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- ^ "Seleção Brasileira Sub-20 convocada para o Sul-Americano 2019" [Brazil national under-20 team called up for the 2019 South American Championship] (in Brazilian Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. 13 December 2018. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- ^ Eric Ramires at Soccerway. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- 2000 births
- All articles with dead external links
- Articles with Portuguese-language sources (pt)
- Articles with dead external links from January 2022
- Articles with dead external links from July 2022
- Articles with permanently dead external links
- Articles with short description
- Association football midfielders
- Brazil under-20 international footballers
- Brazilian expatriate footballers
- Brazilian expatriate sportspeople in Switzerland
- Brazilian footballers
- CS1 Brazilian Portuguese-language sources (pt-br)
- CS1 Portuguese-language sources (pt)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A players
- Esporte Clube Bahia players
- Expatriate footballers in Switzerland
- FC Basel players
- Living people
- Red Bull Bragantino players
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Sportspeople from Salvador, Bahia
- Swiss Super League players
- Webarchive template wayback links
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.