|Coordinates: 40°45′37″N 75°27′37″W / 40.76028°N 75.46028°WCoordinates: 40°45′37″N 75°27′37″W / 40.76028°N 75.46028°W|
|Elevation||219 m (718 ft)|
|• Metro||865,310 (US: 68th)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1174209|
Emanuelsville is an unincorporated community in Moore Township in Northampton County, Pennsylvania. It is part of the Lehigh Valley metropolitan area, which had a population of 861,899 was the 68th most populous metropolitan area in the U.S. as of the 2020 census.
Emanuelsville is located at the intersection of Valley View Drive and Hokendaqua Drive.
Discover more about Emanuelsville, Pennsylvania related topics
Source: "Emanuelsville, Pennsylvania", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 7th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuelsville,_Pennsylvania.
Get our FREE extension now!
Upper Saucon Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
Lehigh Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Moore Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Route 248
Pennsylvania's 15th congressional district
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
- ^ "Emanuelsville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- ^ Northampton County, Pennsylvania Highway Map (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. 2012. Retrieved August 21, 2013.
- AC with 0 elements
- All articles with dead external links
- Articles with dead external links from December 2016
- Articles with permanently dead external links
- Articles with short description
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Pages using infobox settlement with possible area code list
- Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Unincorporated communities in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Unincorporated communities in Pennsylvania
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.