Edward Hamm Jr.
Darko Entertainment is a production company that was launched in late 2007 by writer/director Richard Kelly, who is best known for directing the 2001 cult classic Donnie Darko. Based in Los Angeles, it creates, produces and finances director-driven films, the first of which was Southland Tales. Other notable Darko Entertainment films include World's Greatest Dad, God Bless America, The Box, and Bad Words.
Discover more about Darko Entertainment related topics
Source: "Darko Entertainment", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 7th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darko_Entertainment.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Bartyzel, Monika (17 September 2007). "Richard Kelly Launches Darko Entertainment". Moviefone. Moviefone. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- ^ "Donnie Darko Writer/Director Richard Kelly subject of Galway Film Fleadh Screenwriters Masterclass". The Irish Film & Television Network. 29 August 2018. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- 2007 establishments in California
- All stub articles
- American companies established in 2007
- American film company stubs
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Companies based in Los Angeles
- Film production companies of the United States
- Use dmy dates from August 2018
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.