Christine Ann Boylan
July 25, 1977
|Occupation||Television writer, television producer|
|Spouse||Eric Heisserer (m. 2010)|
Christine Ann Boylan (born July 25, 1977) is an American television writer and producer. She is known for her work on the ABC crime series Castle.
Discover more about Christine Boylan related topics
Life and career
Christine attended Hofstra University. Since 2010, she has been married to screenwriter Eric Heisserer. Her first job was on the planned NBC apocalyptic miniseries Day One, as an executive writer and story editor. The project ultimately never aired.
She was a writer and story editor on the TNT drama Leverage, from 2008-2010. Her next position was at the ABC medical drama Off the Map, as a writer and executive story editor. She contributed two episodes during the show's only season. In summer 2011, Boylan joined the fourth season of the ABC crime series Castle, as a writer and co-producer. After the completion of the season she departed the show.
Boylan additionally served as a writer and producer on the second season of the ABC fantasy/mystery Once Upon a Time. Episodes she has contributed to include:
- "Tallahassee" 2.06 (co-written with consulting producer Jane Espenson)
- "Tiny" 2.13 (co-written by producer Kalinda Vazquez)
- "The Evil Queen" 2.20 (co-written with consulting producer Jane Espenson)
- The Punisher, episode 1.06 (writer)
Discover more about Life and career related topics
Source: "Christine Boylan", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 7th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Boylan.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ a b c "Christine Boylan, Eric Heisserer". The New York Times. October 22, 2012. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- ^ "United States Public Records, 1970-2009". FamilySearch. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- ^ a b c d e "Christine Boylan CREDITS". Yahoo. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- ^ Dreyer, Lindsay (April 5, 2012). "Behind-the-Scenes of Castle's Zombie Episode: Stana Katic Poses With Writer Christine Boylan (PHOTO)". Wetpaint. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- 1977 births
- 21st-century American women
- AC with 0 elements
- American television producers
- American television writers
- American women television producers
- American women television writers
- Articles with hCards
- Articles with short description
- Hofstra University alumni
- Living people
- Place of birth missing (living people)
- Screenwriters from New York (state)
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.