Carpe Diem (drink)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Carpe Diem is a range of energy and 'functional' soft beverages distributed in the United Kingdom and other European countries by Rauch. They were launched by the founder of Red Bull into an upscale and health conscious drinks marketplace, being first stocked by stores such as Selfridges before being distributed to mainstream stores such as Tesco. These drinks are no longer available in Ireland or the UK.
The Carpe Diem feature the following flavours:
Source: "Carpe Diem (drink)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, April 10th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpe_Diem_(drink).
Get our FREE extension now!
- All articles lacking in-text citations
- All articles with topics of unclear notability
- All stub articles
- Articles lacking in-text citations from January 2013
- Articles with multiple maintenance issues
- Articles with short description
- Articles with topics of unclear notability from June 2015
- Energy drinks
- Non-alcoholic drink stubs
- Red Bull
- Short description is different from Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.