Cameroonian Football Federation
The Cameroonian Football Federation (French: Fédération Camerounaise de Football) is the governing body of football in Cameroon. It is known as FECAFOOT.
On 11 December 2021, the acting-President of FECAFOOT - former Cameroonian international striker, Samuel Eto'o Fil, was elected President of the organisation.
Discover more about Cameroonian Football Federation related topics
Source: "Cameroonian Football Federation", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 12th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroonian_Football_Federation.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Former Cameroon star Eto'o elected president of national federation". SowetanLIVE. Retrieved 2021-12-11.
- All stub articles
- Articles containing French-language text
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with short description
- Association football organization stubs
- Cameroonian sport stubs
- Football in Cameroon
- National members of the Confederation of African Football
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sports governing bodies in Cameroon
- Sports organizations established in 1959
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.