|Full name||Foot-Ball Club Flor do Ypiranga (1914–1922) |
Clube Atlético Siléx (1923–1929)
Clube Esportivo América (1930–1945)
Clube Esportivo América, C. E. América or simply CE América was a football club based in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 1914 as Foot-Ball Club Flor do Ypiranga, the club changed its name in 1923, now becoming the Clube Atlético Siléx. It was as CA Siléx that he disputed the Campeonato Paulista on three occasions: 1926, 1927 and 1929. In 1930 it changed its name again to Clube Esportivo América, in honor of the America Football Club of Rio de Janeiro. The club abandoned football in 1931, returning to play in the FPFA championships in the 1940s. It closed down definitively in 1945.
Discover more about C.E. América related topics
- Campeonato Paulista Second Level:
- Winners (3): 1925 (APEA), 1928 (APEA), 1943 (FPFA)
- Campeonato Paulista Third Level:
- Winners (1): 1941 (FPFA)
Source: "C.E. América", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 20th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.E._América.
Get our FREE extension now!
Clube Atlético Juventus
Grêmio Esportivo Novorizontino
América Futebol Clube (SP)
Comercial Futebol Clube (Ribeirão Preto)
Esporte Clube São Bento
Sertãozinho Futebol Clube
Rio Preto Esporte Clube
Mirassol Futebol Clube
Clube Esportivo Bento Gonçalves
Jabaquara Atlético Clube
- ^ Rodolfo Kussarev, Bernardo Itri (2021). 125 Anos de História - A Enciclopédia do Futebol Paulista (in Portuguese). FPF. p. 500. ISBN 659960630X.
- ^ a b Federação Paulista de Futebol. "Todos os Campeões" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 7 March 2022.
- 1914 establishments in Brazil
- Articles with short description
- Association football clubs disestablished in 1945
- Association football clubs established in 1914
- CS1 Portuguese-language sources (pt)
- Defunct football clubs in São Paulo (state)
- Pages using football kit with incorrect pattern parameters
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.