|Full name||Aassociação Athletica São Paulo Alpargatas |
Club Athletico Albion
|Ground||Rua São Jorge|
Club Athletico Albion, C. A. Albion or simply CA Albion was a Brazilian football club based in São Paulo. The club won one Campeonato Paulista First Division in 1933 and three Second Division titles, before being disolved in 1936.
Discover more about C.A. Albion related topics
Founded in 1921 as "Associação Athletica São Paulo Alpargatas", the name of the company where most of the team's players worked (São Paulo Alpargatas), and, in 1932, chose to change its name to "Club Athletico Albion", and acted as such until 1936, when the club abandoned the Campeonato Paulista during the dispute and was dissolved.
Their colors were red, blue and white. His main uniform was tricolor with narrow parallel vertical stripes, white shorts. It is currently extinct.
In 2021, the club had recognized the title of state champion, won in 1933. However, nothing remains of the club nowadays.
- Campeonato Paulista (1): 1933 (FPF)
- Campeonato Paulista Série A2 (3): 1931 (APEA), 1932 (APEA), 1935 (LPF)
Source: "C.A. Albion", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 27th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.A._Albion.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Rodolfo Kussarev, Bernardo Itri (2021). 125 Anos de História - A Enciclopédia do Futebol Paulista (in Portuguese). FPF. p. 500. ISBN 659960630X.
- ^ "87 anos depois... Federação Paulista reconhece o Juventus como campeão estadual de 1934" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 23 September 2021.
- 1921 establishments in Brazil
- Articles with short description
- Association football clubs disestablished in 1936
- Association football clubs established in 1921
- CS1 Portuguese-language sources (pt)
- Defunct football clubs in São Paulo (state)
- Pages using football kit with incorrect pattern parameters
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.