|Owner||College of William and Mary|
|Operator||William and Mary Sports|
|Surface||Artificial turf and grass|
|-William & Mary Tribe (1992-present)|
-Williamsburg Legacy (PDL) (1998-2004)
Coordinates: 37°17′28″N 76°43′59″W / 37.291111°N 76.732963°W
Busch Field is a stadium on the campus of the College of William and Mary located in Williamsburg, Virginia. It is currently used by the college's field hockey team for home games, as well as many intramural and club sport contests. There are two fields in the designated "Busch Field" area. One is composed of artificial astro turf while the other is artificial field turf. The name for the stadium comes from Anheuser-Busch, formerly the largest American brewer. Anheuser-Busch has a large presence in the Williamsburg area, including a brewery and the theme park Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Adjacent to Busch Field are the Busch Tennis Courts, also sponsored by the company.
Busch Field was, at one time, home to the school's soccer and lacrosse programs before those teams moved to the newly constructed Albert-Daly Field in 2004. The field has two sister stadiums: Coffey Stadium, located in Fairfax, Virginia, and Dragon Stadium, located in Southlake, Texas.
Discover more about Busch Field related topics
Source: "Busch Field", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, February 12th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busch_Field.
Get our FREE extension now!
James City County, Virginia
Busch Memorial Stadium
Virginia Beach Sportsplex
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
McCormack–Nagelsen Tennis Center
Alumni House (College of William & Mary)
World Wide Technology Soccer Park
Millie West Tennis Facility
Pure Silk Championship
- 1992 establishments in Virginia
- All articles lacking sources
- All stub articles
- Articles lacking sources from December 2009
- Articles with short description
- College field hockey venues in the United States
- College soccer venues in the United States
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Defunct National Premier Soccer League stadiums
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Soccer venues in Virginia
- Southern United States sports venue stubs
- Sports venues in Hampton Roads
- Virginia building and structure stubs
- Virginia sport stubs
- William & Mary Tribe field hockey
- William & Mary Tribe soccer
- William & Mary Tribe sports venues
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.