Bupkis (TV series)
|Country of origin||United States|
Bupkis is an upcoming action comedy television series. It is due to premiere on Peacock.
The show is described as a "heightened fictionalized version of Pete Davidson's life.”
Discover more about Cast related topics
The series was first announced in March 2022, with Pete Davidson developing the series alongside Judah Miller and Dave Sirus. Davidson was also set to star. The series was given a greenlight by Peacock in April. The following, Edie Falco was announced to play Davidson's mother in the series. In August, Joe Pesci was added to the cast as Davidson's grandfather. This will be Pesci's first time starring in a television series in 37 years.
Filming for the series began by October 2022, with a first look image of Davidson and Pesci released by Peacock.
Discover more about Production related topics
Source: "Bupkis (TV series)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 20th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupkis_(TV_series).
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie (March 9, 2022). "Pete Davidson To Star As Fictional Version of Himself In Comedy Series Produced By Lorne Michaels". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2022.
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie (April 27, 2022). "Pete Davidson Comedy Bupkis Lands At Peacock With Straight-To-Series Order". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2022.
- ^ Cordero, Rosy (May 16, 2022). "Edie Falco To Star In Pete Davidson Series Bupkis As SNL Star Jokes About Series Streaming On Peacock". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2022.
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie (August 25, 2022). "Joe Pesci Joins Pete Davidson & Edie Falco On Bupkis Peacock Comedy Series In Acting Return". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2022.
- ^ Rice, Lynette (October 14, 2022). "Bupkis: Peacock Releases First Look Of Comedy Inspired By Life Of Pete Davidson". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2022.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.