Bruno Gonçalves (footballer, born 2003)
|Full name||Bruno Gonçalves de Jesus|
|Date of birth||14 March 2003|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Red Bull Bragantino|
|2017–2020||Red Bull Bragantino|
|2020–2021||Red Bull Brasil||23||(0)|
|2021–||Red Bull Bragantino||19||(4)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 16:08, 13 March 2023 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 16:14, 19 August 2021 (UTC)
Bruno Gonçalves de Jesus (born 14 March 2003), known as Bruno Gonçalves or Bruninho, is a Brazilian footballer who currently plays as a forward for Red Bull Bragantino. He was included in The Guardian's "Next Generation 2020".
Discover more about Bruno Gonçalves (footballer, born 2003) related topics
- As of 13 March 2023.
|Red Bull Brasil||2020||Paulista A2||—||6[a]||0||—||—||—||6||0|
|Red Bull Bragantino||2021||Série A||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||—||5||1|
- ^ a b Appearances in the Campeonato Paulista Série A2
- ^ a b Appearances in the Campeonato Paulista
Discover more about Career statistics related topics
Source: "Bruno Gonçalves (footballer, born 2003)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 13th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Gonçalves_(footballer,_born_2003).
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Next Generation 2020: 60 of the best young talents in world football". The Guardian. 8 October 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2021.
- ^ Bruno Gonçalves at Soccerway
- 2003 births
- All stub articles
- Articles with short description
- Association football forwards
- Brazil youth international footballers
- Brazilian football forward stubs
- Brazilian footballers
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A players
- Footballers from São Paulo
- Living people
- Red Bull Bragantino players
- Red Bull Brasil players
- Short description is different from Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.