Brainstorm Media is a full service American film distributor and production company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1995, it is recognized for its expertise in video on demand, TV, and theatrical release strategies. In addition to distribution, Brainstorm Media closely works with networks and Internet platforms to develop financing and production strategies.
In 2014 Brainstorm Media partnered with the North American home video company Shout Factory to release Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart.
Additionally, Brainstorm Media picked up the U.S. rights to I Am Here from TrustNordisk.
Brainstorm Media has developed and released dozens of programs, including:
- Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story (2019) - by Troy Miller
- Havenhurst (2016) - by Andrew C. Erin
- The 11th Hour (2014) – by Anders Morgenthaler
- A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman (2013) – featuring Graham Chapman
- Something to Talk About (2013) – by Brainstorm Media and DirecTV
- A Daughter's Nightmare (2013) – by Vic Sarin
- Mortified Nation (2013) – by Michael Mayer
- Copperhead (2013) – by Ronald F. Maxwell
- Desert Runners (2013) – by Jennifer Steinman
- Shored Up (2013) – by Ben Kalina
- Germ (2013) – by J.T. Boone
- Drawing Dead: The Highs & Lows of Online Poker (2013) – by Mike Weeks
- Sin Reaper 3D (2013) – by Sebastian Bartolitius
- The American Scream (2012) – by Michael Stephenson
- Entity (2012) – by Steve Stone
- Least Among Saints (2012) – by Martin Papazian
- The Discoverers (2012) – by Justin Schwarz
- Axed (2012) – by Ryan Lee Driscoll
- The Girl (2012) – by David Riker
- Dark Horse (2012) – by Todd Solondz
- Lynching Charlie Lynch (2012) – by Rick Ray
- Boys of Bonneville: Racing on a Ribbon of Salt (2011) – by Curt Wallin
- Dorfman in Love (2011) – by Brad Leong
Discover more about Releases related topics
- Fender Bender (2016)
- 13 Nights of Elvira (2014)
- Blast Vegas (2013)
- The American Scream (2012)
- A Liar's Autobiography (2012)
- Stolen Seas (2012)
- Let Freedom Sing (2009)
- Engaged to Kill (2006)
- Crimson Force (2005)
- Three Way (2004)
Discover more about Productions related topics
Source: "Brainstorm Media", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2021, April 13th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainstorm_Media.
Get our FREE extension now!
Silent Night, Deadly Night
A Liar's Autobiography: Volume VI
Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2
Scream & Shout
Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment
A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman
The 11th Hour (2014 film)
Silent Night, Deadly Night (film series)
- ^ Brainstorm Media Sets Up A Theatrical Distribution Arm Brainstorm Media Sets Up Theatrical Distribution Arm
- ^ Shout! Factory and Brainstorm Media will partner on the launch of EuropaCorp’s animated film Jack And The Cuckoo-Clock Heart
- ^ Brainstorm Media Picks Up U.S. Rights To ‘I Am Here’ From TrustNordisk
- ^ Roxborough, Scott (November 7, 2014). "AFM: Brainstorm Takes Anders Morgenthaler's I Am Here". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.