|Edited by||David W. H. Walton, et al|
|British Antarctic Survey Bulletin|
|ISO 4||Antarct. Sci.|
British Antarctic Survey Bulletin
Antarctic Science is a bimonthly peer reviewed scientific journal published by Cambridge University Press, focusing on all aspects of scientific research in the Antarctic. The editors-in-chief are David W. H. Walton (British Antarctic Survey), Walker O. Smith (Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences), Laurie Padman (Earth & Space Research), Alan Rodger (University of Aberystwyth), and John Smellie (University of Leicester).
This journal is a continuation of the "British Antarctic Survey Bulletin" published from 1963 to 1988. Under this former title the journal was indexed in Biological abstracts, Chemical abstracts, and GeoRef. This journal's name was changed to "Antarctic Science" in 1989.
Discover more about Antarctic Science related topics
Abstracting and indexing
This journal is indexed by the following services:
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/ Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences
- Current Contents/ Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Zoological Record
- BIOSIS Previews
Source: "Antarctic Science", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, April 20th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Science.
Get our FREE extension now!
- Official website
- "British Antarctic Survey Bulletins" (1963-1988) Free full text articles available.
- All stub articles
- Antarctica journals
- Articles with outdated impact factors from 2013
- Articles with short description
- Bimonthly journals
- Bimonthly journals (infobox)
- Cambridge University Press academic journals
- Earth science journal stubs
- Glaciology journals
- Multidisciplinary scientific journals
- Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia
- Publications established in 1963
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Use dmy dates from April 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.