Aldo Covello is an Italian physicist from the University of Naples Federico II. He was awarded the status of Fellow in the American Physical Society, after he was nominated by their Forum on International Physics in 2012, for perfecting the theory of pairing correlations, for showing that the nucleon-nucleon potential lead to predictions for nuclei far from stability, and for his outstanding contributions to the international nuclear physics community by providing, for over two decades, a venue for theorists and experimentalists to share their latest ideas.
- 21st-century Italian physicists
- All BLP articles lacking sources
- All stub articles
- American Physical Society
- Articles with short description
- BLP articles lacking sources from April 2020
- Date of death missing
- Fellows of the American Physical Society
- Italian physicist stubs
- Living people
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Year of birth missing (living people)
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.