|Full name||Al-Jabalain Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||Al Bunni (The Brown)|
|Ground||Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa'ed Stadium|
Ha'il, Saudi Arabia
|League||First Division League|
|2021–22||FDL, 5th of 20|
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2017)
Al-Jabalain Football Club (Arabic: نادي الجبلين) is a professional football club based in Ha'il, Saudi Arabia, that plays in the Prince Mohammad bin Salman League, the second tier of Saudi football. It was founded in 1959.
Al-Jabalain have won the Saudi First Division once, in the 1979–80 season, and have finished as runners-up once in the 1983–84 season. The club have spent 3 non-consecutive seasons in the Pro League and won their first promotion during the 1979–80 season. They last played in the Pro League during the 1984–85 season.
As of 1 November 2020:
Discover more about Current squad related topics
- 1979 establishments in Saudi Arabia
- All articles with topics of unclear notability
- All stub articles
- Articles containing Arabic-language text
- Articles with short description
- Articles with topics of unclear notability from July 2017
- Association football clubs established in 1979
- Company articles with topics of unclear notability
- Football clubs in Ha'il
- Football clubs in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabian football club stubs
- Short description is different from Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.