|Live album by|
|Recorded||2010, Throughout Europe|
|Genre||Progressive rock, pop rock, art rock|
70–10 Tour is a series of live albums from the English rock band Supertramp's 70-10 tour, commemorating the 40th anniversary of the band. Each concert from the tour was recorded and released on CD or as an MP3 download. Although "Don't You Lie to Me" only appears on the album from the second Paris concert, the final show of the tour, there are few differences in set lists (with "Asylum" played only twice in Freiburg and Verona between "Downstream" and "Rudy").
List of shows released
This section needs expansion with: a list of all the shows released by simfy. You can help by adding to it. (December 2022)
Set list (Paris, 28 October 2010)
- All songs written by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, except where noted.
- All lead vocals by Rick Davies, except where noted.
|1.||"You Started Laughing"||Single B-Side||4:21|
|2.||"Gone Hollywood"||Breakfast in America||5:56|
|3.||"Put on Your Old Brown Shoes"||...Famous Last Words...||4:36|
|4.||"Ain't Nobody But Me"||Crisis? What Crisis?||8:01|
|5.||"Breakfast in America" (Lead Vocals: Jesse Siebenberg)||Breakfast in America||2:55|
|6.||"Cannonball" (Writer: Rick Davies)||Brother Where You Bound||8:06|
|7.||"Poor Boy"||Crisis? What Crisis?||5:36|
|8.||"From Now On" (Lead Vocals: Rick Davies + Jesse Siebenberg)||Even in the Quietest Moments||9:10|
|9.||"Give A Little Bit" (Lead Vocals: Jesse Siebenberg)||Even in the Quietest Moments||4:17|
|10.||"Downstream"||Even in the Quietest Moments||3:26|
|11.||"Rudy" (Lead Vocals: Rick Davies + Gabe Dixon)||Crime of the Century||8:02|
|12.||"It's Raining Again" (Lead Vocals: Gabe Dixon)||...Famous Last Words...||4:34|
|13.||"Another Man's Woman"||Crisis? What Crisis?||11:59|
|14.||"Take the Long Way Home" (Lead Vocals: Gabe Dixon)||Breakfast in America||5:12|
|15.||"Bloody Well Right"||Crime of the Century||7:50|
|16.||"The Logical Song" (Lead Vocals: Jesse Siebenberg)||Breakfast in America||5:56|
|17.||"Goodbye Stranger"||Breakfast in America||6:42|
|18.||"Don't You Lie to Me" (Writer: Hudson Whittaker)||Tampa Red cover||4:47|
|19.||"School" (Lead Vocals: Jesse Siebenberg + Rick Davies)||Crime of the Century||6:30|
|20.||"Dreamer" (Lead Vocals: Gabe Dixon + Rick Davies)||Crime of the Century||3:34|
|21.||"Crime of the Century"||Crime of the Century||7:57|
Discover more about Set list (Paris, 28 October 2010) related topics
- Rick Davies – Keyboards, harmonica, lead & backing vocals
- Jesse Siebenberg – Guitar, keyboards, percussion, lead & backing vocals
- John Helliwell – Saxophones, clarinet, melodica, backing vocals, MC
- Bob Siebenberg – Drums and percussion
- Cliff Hugo – Bass guitar
- Carl Verheyen – Guitar, backing vocals
- Lee Thornburg – Trumpets, tuba, melodica, additional keyboards, backing vocals
- Gabe Dixon – Keyboards, percussion, lead & backing vocals
- Cassie Miller – Backing vocals
Discover more about Personnel related topics
Source: "70-10 Tour", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 2nd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70-10_Tour.
Get our FREE extension now!
Crisis? What Crisis?
Paris (Supertramp album)
...Famous Last Words...
Is Everybody Listening?
Slow Motion (Supertramp album)
Dreamer (Supertramp song)
Give a Little Bit
It Was the Best of Times
The Very Best of Supertramp 2
Live '88 (Supertramp album)
The Very Best of Supertramp
Bloody Well Right
List of Supertramp band members
The Story So Far... (Supertramp album)
- ^ bravewords.com. "> News > SUPERTRAMP – 70-10 Tour Recording Available". Bravewords.com. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- ^ "Supertramp : Live Recordings | simfy live". 9 October 2011. Archived from the original on 9 October 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2022.
- ^ "Supertramp – 70-10 Tour – Live in Paris – 28.10.2010 : Live Recordings". simfy live. 28 October 2010. Archived from the original on 27 August 2011. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- 2010 live albums
- Album articles lacking alt text for covers
- Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers
- Articles with hAudio microformats
- Articles with short description
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Supertramp live albums
- Use British English from December 2012
- Use dmy dates from October 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.