20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards
|20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards|
|Date||February 23, 2017|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Convention Center|
|Country||Paradise, Nevada, USA|
|Hosted by||Jessica Chobot and Greg Miller|
|Most awards||Overwatch and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (4)|
|Most nominations||Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (10)|
|Overall Game of the Year||Overwatch|
|Hall of Fame||Todd Howard|
The 20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards is the 20th edition of the D.I.C.E. Awards, an annual awards event that honors the best games in the video game industry. The awards are arranged by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), and were held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Paradise, Nevada on February 23, 2017 . It was also held as part of the Academy's 2017 D.I.C.E. Summit, and was co-hosted by Jessica Chobot of Nerdist News, and Kinda Funny co-founder Greg Miller.
Overwatch won Game of the Year and tied for winning the most awards with Uncharted 4: A Thief's End which received the most nominations. Sony Interactive Entertainment published the most nominated titles and the most winners, with Naughty Dog being the most nominated and award winning developer.
Discover more about 20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards related topics
Winners and Nominees
Hall of Fame
Games with multiple nominations and awards
The following 20 games received multiple nominations:
The following five games received multiple awards:
Companies with multiple nominations
Companies that received multiple nominations as either a developer or a publisher.
Companies that received multiple awards as either a developer or a publisher.
Discover more about Winners and Nominees related topics
Source: "20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 25th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_Annual_D.I.C.E._Awards.
Get our FREE extension now!
- "20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Results". Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences. Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences. Retrieved 19 June 2022.
- "Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Special Awards". Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences. Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences. Retrieved 11 June 2022.
- "Todd Howard to present Phil Spencer with D.I.C.E. Lifetime Achievement Award". VGC. 2022-02-03. Retrieved 2022-07-09.
- O'Brien, Lucy (2017-02-24). "DICE 2017: Overwatch Wins Game of the Year at DICE Awards 2017". IGN. Retrieved 2022-07-09.
- "First DICE awards for VR nominate six Rift and Vive favorites". New Atlas. 2017-01-25. Retrieved 2022-07-09.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.