2020 Tulsa mayoral election
|Elections in Oklahoma|
|Attorney General elections|
|House of Representatives elections|
The 2020 Tulsa mayoral election was held on August 25, 2020 to elect the mayor of Tulsa, Oklahoma. One-term incumbent mayor G. T. Bynum ran for re-election against a number of candidates. Bynum won re-election outright, negating the need for a runoff.
Discover more about 2020 Tulsa mayoral election related topics
- G. T. Bynum (Republican), incumbent mayor
- Craig Immel (Independent), construction manager and U.S. Green Building Council member
- Ken Reddick (Republican), project manager and candidate for city council in 2018
- Greg Robinson (Democratic), staff member at Met Cares and Barack Obama 2012 campaign organizer
- Paul Tay (Independent), perennial candidate
- Ty Walker, restaurateur and U.S. Navy veteran
- Zackri Whitlow, insurance broker
Discover more about Candidates related topics
|Nonpartisan||G. T. Bynum (incumbent)||36,727||51.86|
|Nonpartisan||Gregory C. Robinson II||20,414||28.83|
|Nonpartisan||Zackri Leon Whitlow||165||0.23|
Source: "2020 Tulsa mayoral election", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 21st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Tulsa_mayoral_election.
Get our FREE extension now!
Government of Tulsa, Oklahoma
2009 Tulsa mayoral election
Dewey F. Bartlett Jr.
2012 North Carolina Council of State election
2014 Oklahoma gubernatorial election
2016 United States elections
2016 United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon
G. T. Bynum
2018 Georgia state elections
2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Oklahoma
2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon
2022 United States Senate election in Oklahoma
2022 Georgia state elections
2022 Oklahoma House of Representatives election
2013 Tulsa mayoral election
2016 Tulsa mayoral election
2022 Oklahoma elections
- ^ "Mayor G.T. Bynum wins re-election as Tulsa mayor". KJRH. August 25, 2020.
- ^ a b c d e f g Patterson, Matt (August 24, 2020). "Tulsa mayoral election features crowded, all-male field". NonDoc.
- ^ a b c d e f g Canfield, Kevin (August 24, 2020). "Your guide to the 2020 Tulsa mayoral candidates". Tulsa World.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Tulsa mayor candidates talk to 2 Works for You". KJRH. August 18, 2020.
- ^ "Tulsa World editorial: World endorses Bynum, three incumbent councilors, five charter changes in Tuesday's municipal elections". Tulsa World. August 23, 2020.
- ^ "OK Election Results". results.okelections.us. August 25, 2020.
- G. T. Bynum for Mayor
- Craig Immel for Mayor
- Ken Reddick for Mayor
- Greg Robinson for Mayor Archived 2021-05-16 at the Wayback Machine
- Ty Walker for Mayor Archived 2021-05-12 at the Wayback Machine
- Zackri Whitlow for Mayor
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.