2006 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
Lynch: 60–70% 70–80%
|Elections in New Hampshire|
|Executive Council elections|
|General Court elections|
The 2006 New Hampshire gubernatorial election took place on November 7, 2006. Incumbent Democrat John Lynch defeated Republican James B. Coburn and won a second term as Governor of New Hampshire.
- John Lynch, incumbent Governor of New Hampshire
|Democratic||John Lynch (incumbent)||43,442||99.51%|
|The Cook Political Report||Solid D||November 6, 2006|
|Sabato's Crystal Ball||Safe D||November 6, 2006|
|Rothenberg Political Report||Safe D||November 2, 2006|
|Real Clear Politics||Safe D||November 6, 2006|
|Survey USA||September 20, 2006||73%||23%|
|Democratic||John Lynch (incumbent)||298,760||74.01%||+22.99%|
|Libertarian||Richard Kahn (write-in)||323||0.08%||+0.08%|
Discover more about General election related topics
Source: "2006 New Hampshire gubernatorial election", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_Hampshire_gubernatorial_election.
Get our FREE extension now!
John Lynch (New Hampshire governor)
2006 United States gubernatorial elections
2006 New Mexico gubernatorial election
2006 Tennessee gubernatorial election
2006 Kansas gubernatorial election
2006 Alabama gubernatorial election
2006 Connecticut gubernatorial election
2006 Maine gubernatorial election
2006 Vermont gubernatorial election
2008 United States gubernatorial elections
2004 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
2008 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
2008 West Virginia gubernatorial election
2008 North Dakota gubernatorial election
2010 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
2012 United States gubernatorial elections
2012 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
2014 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
- ^ "dgovsummary2006". Archived from the original on 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- ^ "rgovsummary2006". Archived from the original on 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- ^ "2006 Governor Race Ratings for November 6, 2006" (PDF). The Cook Political Report. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 5, 2008. Retrieved October 1, 2006.
- ^ "Election Eve 2006: THE FINAL PREDICTIONS". Sabato's Crystal Ball. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- ^ "2006 Gubernatorial Ratings". Senate Ratings. The Rothenberg Political Report. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- ^ "Election 2006". Real Clear Politics. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- ^ "Summary Governor". Archived from the original on 2011-06-05. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.