1973 Rothmans International Vancouver
|1973 Rothmans International Vancouver|
|Date||25 March – 1 April|
|Category||World Championship Tennis (WCT, Group B)|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Carpet / indoor|
|Location||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Pierre Barthès / Roger Taylor|
The 1973 Rothmans International Vancouver, also known as the Vancouver WCT, was a men's professional tennis tournament that was part of Group B of the 1973 World Championship Tennis circuit. It was held on indoor carpet courts at the PNE Agrodome in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. It was the fourth and final edition of the tournament and was held from 25 March through 1 April 1973. Unseeded Tom Gorman won the singles title and earned $10,000 first-prize money.
- It was Gorman's 1st singles title of the year and the 2nd of his career.
Discover more about Finals related topics
Source: "1973 Rothmans International Vancouver", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 25th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Rothmans_International_Vancouver.
Get our FREE extension now!
- "1973 Vancouver WCT – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1973 Vancouver WCT – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- Tony Gallagher (2 April 1973). "Gorman comes 'home' for Rothmans title". The Province. p. 14 – via Newspapers.com.
- John Barrett, ed. (1974). World of Tennis '74 : a BP and Commercial Union yearbook. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 173. ISBN 9780362001686.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.